Sharing an I/O Procedure with Other Applications
If you want to share an I/O procedure with other applications, you need to
write a dynamic-link library (DLL) for your application. You can share the I/O
procedure by doing one of the following:
- Include the code for the I/O procedure in the DLL.
- Create a function in the DLL that calls the mmioInstallIOProc function to install the I/O procedure.
- Export this function in the module-definitions file of the DLL.
To use the shared I/O procedure, an application must first call the function
in the DLL to install the I/O procedure.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database