|OLEAUT32.DLL (32-bit systems)
TYPELIB.DLL (16-bit systems)
|Tools that need to access the descriptions of objects contained in type
- Generalized containment for type information. ITypeLib allows iteration over the type descriptions contained in the library.
- Global functions and data. A type library can contain descriptions of a set of modules, each of which is the equivalent of a C or C++ source file that exports data and functions. The type library supports compiling references to the exported data and functions.
- General information, including a user-readable name for the library and Help
for the library as a whole.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database