Saves an IPersistStream
object to the specified stream.
| IPersistStream * pPStm,
||//Points to the object to be saved
| IStream * pStm
||//Points to the destination stream to which the object is saved
Points to the IPersistStorage
object to be saved to the stream. Can be NULL, which has the effect of
writing CLSID_NULL to the stream.
Points to the stream in which the object is to be saved.
Indicates the object was successfully saved.
Indicates there is no space left on device to save the object.
See also the WriteClassStm
function for other error return values.
See also the IPersistStream::Save
method for other error return values.
This function simplifies saving an IPersistStream
object to a stream. The object is saved preceded by its CLSID. The OleSaveToStream
function performs the following steps:
- Calls the IPersistStream::GetClassID method to get the object's CLSID.
- Writes the CLSID to the stream with the WriteClassStm function.
- Calls the IPersistStream::Save method with fClearDirty set to TRUE. Note that this clears the dirty bit in the object.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database