Chapter 11 Pen Application Programming Interface Structures
Note that throughout this chapter structures marked as version 1.0 should be
marked as version 1.x
The final sentence of the introductory paragraph has been changed.
The entry heading identifies the Pen API version, such as 1.x or 2.0, that supports the structure.
- In the CWX structure, the description of the CWXA_CONTEXT constant has changed.
||Use the dwFlags member to specify context. (topmost, tooltips, period, comma)
- Two CWX_ constant descriptions have been changed.
||Specifies that the English period is to be used on some keys on the Data Input
Window keypads. The Japanese period is used by default.
||Specifies that the English comma is to be used on some keys on the Data Input
Window keypads. The Japanese comma is used by default.
Kanji finder, which provides a method of specifying a Kanji character based on
- The CWXK_ROMAJI constant has been removed from the list of CWXK_ constants.
- The description of the CWXK_KANJI constant should read as follows:
and this member is ignored. The zero-based order is: 50-On Keyboard, QWERTY
Keyboard, Numeric Keyboard, Stroke/Radical Finder, Code Finder, and Yomi Finder.
On return, this member contains the updated states. Each element of the array
may be CWXKS_DEFAULT, which causes the existing saved state to be used, or one
of the following constant values, depending on the keyboard:
- The paragraph describing the rgState member of the CWX structure has been changed. The constant descriptions have also changed.
||Set Hankaku (single-byte) state.
||Set Zenkaku (double-byte) state.
||Set Hankaku Romaji state.
||Set Zenkaku Romaji .
||Set Hiragana state.
||Set Hankaku Katakana state.
||Set Zenkaku Katakana state.
- The SKBINFO structure is not available in the Japanese version of the Pen API.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database