DrawMirrorImage creates a mirror image of the data by subtracting each x-coordinate from the
tablet width. This moves each point from one side of the tablet to a
corresponding position on the other side. In other words, the original distance from the
tablet's left side now becomes the point's distance from the tablet's right
DrawMirrorImage works in five steps:
- Creates a duplicate HPENDATA of the input data.
- Calls TrimPenData to remove unneeded information from the block.
- Converts the new HPENDATA block to a mirror image.
- Displays the mirror image by calling DrawPenDataFmt.
- Deletes the mirror image HPENDATA block.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database