function retrieves a copy of a pen services resource. (Japanese version
HANDLE GetPenResource( WPARAM wParam )
Specifies the pen services resource for which to retrieve a handle. This may
be one of the following:
||Standard pen cursor.
||Monochrome Return bitmap.
||Monochrome LineFeed bitmap.
||Monochrome Tab bitmap.
||Lens buttonface bitmap.
||Hankaku space bitmap (Japanese version only).
||Zenkaku space bitmap (Japanese version only).
An application can use this function to get a copy of a cursor or bitmap used
by pen services. It is the application's responsibility to destroy the object
by calling either the DestroyCursor
- This function returns a handle to an object, depending on the index specified
by wParam if successful. Otherwise the return value is NULL.
- The following sentence has been added to the Comments section of the SetPenAppFlags function.
If both RPA_DBCSPRIORITY and RPA_SBCSPRIORITY are specified, the
RPA_SBCSPRIORITY is ignored.
- In the TrainHREC function, the following sentence has been appended to the Comments section.
Training gestures depends on the recognizer. The Microsoft Handwriting
Recognizer (GRECO.DLL in US, RODAN.DLL in Japan) does not support training for
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database