Retrieves the current format of a stroke or a set of strokes in an iedit
Not used; must be 0.
Address of a STRKFMT
If successful, returns bit flags that indicate whether the strokes identified
in the STRKFMT
structure have different color or width, as described in the "Comments"
If an error occurs, returns one of the following values:
||wParam or lParam is invalid. Also returned when there is an invalid stroke index and the
IESF_STROKE option is specified in the iesf member of the STRKFMT structure.
||The control has security protection disallowing the operation.
||No valid selection when the IESF_SELECTION option is specified in the iesf member of the STRKFMT structure.
If the value in the iesf
member of the STRKFMT
structure has the IESF_STROKE bit set, IE_GETFORMAT refers to the single
stroke identified in the iStrk
member. In this case:
- The return value is 0.
- The bwidth and rgb members in PENTIP specified in the STRKFMT structure contain the stroke's color and width.
If either the bit IESF_SELECTION or IESF_ALL is set in iesf
, IE_GETFORMAT retrieves format information for multiple strokes. In this
case, the return value con-tains the IESF_TIPCOLOR or IESF_TIPWIDTH bit flags that
indicate whether the multiple strokes share the same ink color and width.
For example, if the multiple requested strokes all have the same width, then
- The IESF_TIPWIDTH bit of the return value is 0 to indicate the strokes all
have the same width.
- The bwidth member in PENTIP specified in the STRKFMT structure contains the common width.
If the strokes do not all have the same color, IE_GETFORMAT returns the
- The IESF_TIPCOLOR bit is set in the return value to indicate the strokes do
not share a common color.
- The rgb member in PENTIP specified in the STRKFMT structure contains the color of the last stroke in the group.
The caller must initialize the cbSize
member of the STRKFMT
structure to sizeof( STRKFMT ) before sending IE_GETFORMAT.
The supplied STRKFMT
structure specifies the stroke or strokes for which the attributes are
desired. The structure is filled according to the request and the actual stroke
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages