Let the User Maintain Control
People want to feel in control of an application. A well-designed, responsive
user interface contributes much toward the user's perception of being in
control. The following list gives design suggestions for achieving this:
- Enable the user to interrupt long operations.
- Discard meaningless user input during long operations. While waiting, users
might randomly tap on the pen tablet or display. To dispose of spurious input in
a discreet manner, enable your application to distinguish between meaningful
and unintentional data.
- Allow the user to specify desired default settings.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database