Make Exploration Safe
People like to explore applications and learn by trial and error. Such
selfmotivated learning is extremely effective, but users might not always be aware of
potential dangers. Even with the best-designed interface, users make mistakes
such as accidentally tapping the wrong object or data, or making a wrong
decision about which data to select. The interface should accommodate user
- Softening any penalty caused by mistake.
- Minimizing the opportunities for errors.
- Handling user errors gracefully, without implying the user is at fault.
- Allowing easy undo and undelete.
- Keeping separate training databases to accommodate guest users.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages