Use Position Clues
A pen-based application should consider position clues in determining the
user's intentions. The following offers a few examples of inferring the user's
desires from the position of the ink:
- A gesture drawn over part of a selection should operate on the entire
selection. In the same vein, a gesture or lasso that intersects more than a single
letter of a word is probably meant for the entire word.
- Writing text on a line below existing text serves as a good indication the
user intends the new text to go on a new line. In this case, an application can
insert a newline character automatically.
- Text written over an insertion point should be inserted at the insertion point.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database