Call Accept, Reject, and Redirect
In environments like ISDN, call offering is separate from alerting. In fact,
after a call has been offered to an application, a time window exists during
which the application has a number of options:
- It can immediately answer the call using lineAnswer.
- It can accept the call using lineAccept, which initiates alerting to both the caller (as ringback) and the called party (as ring).
- It can reject the offering call using lineDrop, which reverts the offering call to the idle state.
- It can redirect the call using lineRedirect, which deflects the offering call to another address. The call reverts to the idle state.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages