Logging Call Information
An application can call the function lineGetCallInfo
to obtain information about a call. Although this function fills the LINECALLINFO
structure with a large amount of data, applications need to maintain other
items, such as the start and stop time of the call.
Developers of applications that log call information should note the following
guidelines when designing those applications:
- Free the call's handle (hCall) when the call goes idlethat is, when a LINECALLSTATE_IDLE message is received for the call. At any
point in the call's existence prior to its deallocation, monitoring applications
can retrieve information about the call.
- To keep the call's log sheet complete, log the fact that the call has gone
- Some applications may also need to update the user interface to show that
important events have occurred, such as the fact that a fax is being received.
For more information about call logging, see Multiple-Application Programming
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database