Other Connection Information
The members of the RASDIALPARAMS
structure can also specify the following connection information:
- A phone number to override the number in the phonebook entry.
- A callback phone number that the remote server can call back to establish the connection.
- The name of the remote network domain on which the authentication is to occur.
For the callback number and the domain, the RASDIALPARAMS
members can either indicate that RAS should use the information in the
phonebook entry, or it can provide information that overrides the phonebook data.
A RAS client can use the lpRasDialExtensions
parameter of the RasDial
function to control whether RAS uses a phone number prefix or suffix
specified in a phonebook entry.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database