The HRC Object
object incorporates a set of functions, called the HRC
functions, that govern the recognition process. To conduct handwriting
recognition, an application creates an HRC
object, configures its recognition parameters, sends pen data to the object,
gives the object time to perform recognition, and eventually gets results from
object provides four different functions, serving as:
- Recognition manager, containing the word lists, templates, alphabets, and GUIDE information that aid recognition.
- Data storage, containing the pen coordinates placed into the object with the AddPenInputHRC or AddPenDataHRC functions. An application can retrieve the entire set of pen data stored in
the HRC object or only a portion. For example, it can retrieve only the ink
associated with a specific letter or word in the recognized text.
- Recognition workhorse, handling the task of recognition through the ProcessHRC function.
- Results warehouse, storing recognition results and guesses.
- Software for developers
Software for Android Developers
- More information resources
Unix Manual Pages
- Databases for Amazon shops developers
Amazon Categories Database
Browse Nodes Database